FINANCIAL REPORTING & DATA ANALYTICS MANAGER
My client, an established technology multinational organisation, seeks to hire a Financial Reporting & Data Analytics Manager. As the organisation transitions to new business models, along with new finance and digital transformation processes, you will be responsible for focusing on changes made to accounting processes, controls, and their audit approach. This is a 9-month contract role, which will allow the successful candidate to develop, learn new skills and lead change in a dynamic environment. This will report to the Accounting Manager, working from home initially but candidates much be agreeable to office-based work, should a decision to return to the office be made, be it on a hybrid or permanent basis.
• Working with the new SAP RAR Module to support ASC 606 Accounting
• Financial reporting – working closely with various teams to ensure completeness & accuracy
• SOX compliance/maintaining appropriate documentation
• Liaise with other functions, including customer operations, sales and sales operations.
• Be a key part of the month end close process for entities across the organisation
• Ability to manage complex projects
• Preparation and presentation of training material
• Internal & External Audit support for multiple countries
• Support Digital Transformation in the Revenue Area
• Fully qualified accountant with 5+ years PQE.
• Big 4 trained – Auditing or Accounting
• People management experience required
• Possess a strong knowledge of control frameworks and best in class processes
• Strong US GAAP essential with a focus on ASC606
• Experience of using an ERP system preferably SAP, along with advanced Excel
• Ability to coordinate across multiple teams to achieve results
• Automation experience desirable – i.e. Alteryx
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise professionally with a diverse group (executives, managers and subject matter experts)
• Feels comfortable presenting formally and informally information to senior management.
• Ability to diplomatically challenge existing structures and support transformation.
• Comfortable within a changing environment, enthusiastic and energetic
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org