Our client is a leading multinational corporation that provides IT, consulting and business process services. They are looking for motivated individuals to join their expanding Media Review team in Porto, Portugal.
I am currently recruiting for multilingual speakers who would be responsible for analysing media content (audio, image, transcript) in order to create reports and extract relevant information, based on their client’s guidelines.
- Read articles and analyse the content;
- Summarise the article in 3-4 sentences or 1-2 pages, depending on the case;
- Review audio, image and transcript feed to check if it matches brief, including keywords;
- Capture required information from calls/ emails and create a report;
- Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations;
- Work in teams to achieve the desired project outcome;
- Rate sentiment and capture other key mandatory fields as per the brief document;
- Ensure data is captured without any mistakes on the systems.
- Fluency in English and required market language listed - German or French
- Open to work in rotational shift timings and weekends as per process requirement;
- Up to 2 years of experience or willing to learn in this area
- Ability to comprehend articles and good analytical skills
- Interest in current affairs/news is preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Power Point and Word).
Salary and Benefits:
- Determined 1 year contract with the possibility of extension
- Fantastic opportunity to work and develop your career in one of the leading international outsourcing companies in a unique and fast-paced working environment
- Professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
- Attractive compensation package - Shift premium rates depending on time
- Insurance package: medical, life and personal accidents coverage
- Possibility to work from home according to company standards
- Modern, spacious office with a good connection to the city centre (metro) and necessary infrastructure around;
- Relocation package (TBC)
- Location: Porto, Portugal (Working from home due to Covid19)