Our client, an international provider of Energy, Energy infrastructure and Energy Services nationally and internationally, is seeking to recruit a Forecast Analyst / Engineer, to assist the Engineering, Planning and R& D teams, identify future medium and long term demands for Energy and how the infrastructure needs to develop to accommodate the changing demands. Identify problems in the design / delivery process and develop new innovative strategies, new products and solutions. Roles available in both Dublin and Cork. The successful Forecast Analyst / Engineer will work closely with a talented team of futuristic Engineering specialists and report to the Engineering Director.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Hold a Degree (level 7 min) in Civil or Mechanical Engineering (or similar technical)
- Have more than 5 years post graduate relevant experience.
- Have strong analytical and IT skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office.
- Have a keen commercial awareness and an acute business acumen.
- Be capable of generating technical and economic models and reports.
- Have an ability to identify deficiencies, analyse problems and propose solutions.
- Have excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Be proficient in the English language (spoken and written).
- Have experience in the Energy sector
- Have Energy forecasting experience.
- Have experience in integrated Energy modelling.
- Have experience in infrastructure network analysis.
- Have experience working in a highly regulated and compliant environment.
- Have experience in documents management and control.
- Have an acute appreciation of commercial business.
- Be capable of managing multi-projects whilst ensuring all deadlines are met.
Attractive long-term, career enhancing contract role with longer-term potential.
Immediate vacant position.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on the qualifications, experience and fit of the candidate. However, the ideal candidate can expect remuneration in the order of: c €70,000.00 per annum.
Roles available in both Dublin and Cork
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to:
Lena Strzelczyk E: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: +353 876195347