Cpl are recruiting together with their client for a Warehouse Operative/ Counterbalance forklift driver. Our client, is a well-established and successful leading stock-holding company.
This is a great opportunity to join a company at a stage of business growth. The position is long term temporary to permanent after a successful period of 12 weeks
Job duties are as follows:
• Order picking and processing
• Forklift Truck (counter balance and side loader) as directed and required in a safe and proper way, in accordance with the training given.
• Checking in and unloading Goods Inwards, recording all discrepancies, location of stock in the proper location with correct identification.
• Reporting all defective equipment to management.
• Loading and unloading delivery vehicles as directed, ensuring all material being loaded/unloaded matches the paperwork.
• Working with cutting machinery (training will be given). Please note heavy lifting could be involved in this role
• Control, identity, stocking and rotation of product
• Participation in the Company’s personal performance and development process, and the undertaking of training and development relevant to your job
• Ensuring that the quality and presentation of the product being despatched is of a high standard in accordance with the company’s quality statement
• A side loader licence is preferred however is not essential
• Candidates must have a counterbalance forklift licence
• Must come from a heavy industrial Background
• Must have their own transport, due to location
Hours of work 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 4.30pm on a Friday with overtime time and a half after 39 hours per week
Apply with your CV or contact Shauneen on 02890 725679