My client has an urgent requirement for a FP&A Analyst to join their team. Excellent opportunity to join this dynamic organisation, in the FinTech sector.
Title: Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
As Senior Analyst, FP&A, you will play a key role within the Finance team supporting the rapidly growing Irish and UK businesses.
You will be expected to demonstrate strong analytical skills, operate with an ownership mindset, and proactively accomplish key tasks while learning the business. The ideal candidate will build routine and ad hoc analyses to assist the Finance team and business leaders in making well-informed informed decisions to accelerate the growth and profitability of the Irish and UK businesses.
This role will support one or more Finance Managers in the Dublin office and will also interact with the General Manager and key leaders of the business.
- Provide day to day financial and operating metric reporting and analysis utilizing multiple reporting data sources, including merchant databases, the company’s general ledger system and reporting application and other sources as appropriate.
- Support Finance’s partnership with the business, operational and technical teams through data analysis, reporting, scenario modelling and research.
- Elaboration of monthly closing, analysis of deviations and preparation of monthly financial reporting package.
- Support the quarterly forecasting process and annual budgeting process.
- Support pricing strategy and client profitability analysis to assist the Business on the decision-making process.
- Support routine and ad hoc corporate- and market-level deliverables/analyses.
- Collaboration with other departments to drive process improvements
- Develop performance indicators
- Identification and analysis of business performance and trends
Educational and skill requirements
- ACA/ACCA qualified. PQE experience in industry preferable.
- Undergraduate degree with demonstrated strong academic achievement from a well-respected University
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products, including Excel and its key functions (V/HLOOKUP, SUMIF(S), INDEX(MATCH) and related commands to manage, organize and report large data sets)
- Sound time management skills with an emphasis on balancing multiple deliverables
- High proficiency in verbal and written communications, including the ability to organization messages into a well-formed and structure framework
- Possess a passion for producing high quality deliverables with an acute attention to detail and high standard of care with respect to accuracy and formatting
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Strong knowledge of databases (SQL, etc) and Excel required
- Analytical ability
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives & prioritise responsibilities to deliver on tight timelines involving multiple parties
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Abel and willing to work cooperatively with other team members