Our client is a highly successful multinational, who have experienced phenomenal growth through both organic growth and acquisitions. They are a market leader in their field. Due to internal promotion, they are recruiting an FP&A Manager for one of their large global divisions. This role will suit an ambitious FP&A professional who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Reporting to the Divisional Financial Controller, this is a highly visible role. Supervising 1 staff, you will work closely with Divisional management and Business Unit leaders to manage future growth plans through both organic and acquisition channels. You will be involved in areas such as business planning, project assessments and business performance reviews. Duties will include:
- Leading the division annual budget and long term planning process and timetable in conjunction with the Division FC, ensuring a workable and locally owned set of plans which are agreed by the Division MD and approved by Board.
- Lead the production of periodic re-forecasts to an agreed timetable including clear communication with all subsidiaries, ensuring risks and opportunities are highlighted and managed centrally.
- Implement a new reporting tool, working with the Vendor, Group & Divisional team. Manage constant improvements to reporting and reporting tool which will be identified through Finance and Business channels.
- Engaged in monthly management accounts analysis ensuring major variances are explained.
- Engaged in half year and full year close reporting requirements. Namely stat packs and tax packs review centrally.
- Produce and develop Divisons monthly reporting pack to senior stakeholders, to strict deadlines. This will include both Financial and non-Financial data e.g. Balanced scorecard reporting with predefined KPIs which are both leading and lagging.
- Lead the capex process from cradle to grave. Assist in preparation of capex business case. Improve investment appraisal framework. Ensure each business case is clear and approved at appropriate level. Track progress of each capex monthly through existing tool.
- Build strong and positive relationships with budget holders and senior management across the division. Strong influencing skills required.
- The role will be heavily involved in any future acquisitions and will be “first set of feet on ground” once acquisition is complete. Mapping and change management will be key part of integration.
- Role will be part of Finance leadership team which will help to set the direction and objectives of Finance team within the division.
- Identify and devote time to train and coach others both in terms of Reporting training and personal development.
- Qualified accountant
- Consolidation experience within a large multinational environment
- Self Starter – able to work remotely but also as part of a team
- Analytical and inquisitive – Prepared to ask questions and get to clear answers to enable management to make decisions
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong attention to detail but sees the big picture – passionate to get things tied out and clearly reported
- Strong communication skills are key in this central role, as you will be liaising with entities across the globe
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01-5005983