Fraud Administrator – Remote
Cpl are partners to a leading brand in the Banking industry and have enviable opportunities available to Experienced Customer Service professionals who want to kick start their career, in a professional, forward focussed and customer centric environment.
This role will provide full 360 support to you by way of full virtual training, and an excellent team atmosphere. This is an environment where the customer is the focus, and as a member of the team, you will be central to that delivery.
**12 Month Contract**
What you will be doing:
· Conduct investigations into alerts of fraud and prevent fraudulent payments.
· Proactively attempt to recover fraudulent payments
· Communicate with potential victims of fraud to establish circumstances and additional information, before providing a fair logical decision, with supporting rationale
· Communicate with third parties
· Identify financial crime trends through data analysis
· Create Fraud Cases via a case manager
· Recording hourly stats
Essential Skills & Experience
· Ability to adapt to a changing environment
· A flexible, energetic and innovative approach to work
· Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
· Good attention to detail and works well under pressure
· Excellent team player
· Proficient in Microsoft office with a particular emphasis on Excel
· Working to a high standard, meeting strict timeframes
· Must be willing to commit to shift work
What’s on Offer:
- Full consistent virtual training
- Opportunities to work remotely
- Excellent Entry salary & Cpl reward programme
- Great colleagues & management!
Fixed contract with real opportunities to extend subject to individual performance and availability of roles.