Freight & Supply Chain Executives x 2
A Globally renowned Irish FMCG company has 2 vacancies for talented Freight & Supply Chain Executives to join a growing team. Roles are 12 month contracts, with a view to permanent positions.
Friendly and dynamic work environment with excellent opportunities for development.
You will be responsible for overseeing and owning all freight related tasks including budget submission, business freight tender process, management of transport service vendors, review of monthly freight spend to understand drivers, identify opportunities to deliver on continuous process improvements opportunities, work to support group Sustainability and Responsibility roadmap.
· Manage all transport service vendors, monitor transport costs, and transit time in line with agreed service level and any freight claims
· Work collaboratively to identify shipping issues and implement solutions in a timely manner
· Compile monthly summary report of transport performance for review with the ICRM Manager
· Collaborate with the Analysts to maintain and update freight billing reports to ensure output is accurate
· Update of freight matrix in relation to fuel adjustments across all carriers and any cost
· Adjustments. Gather all the information to prepare the annual freight budget.
· Sustainability & Responsibility framework champion
· Initiate and support improvements to processes, systems and equipment to achieve higher levels of efficiency by removing manual processes to support business growth
· Degree in Business/Supply Chain Management
· 5 years’ experience ideally in Freight Transport with a multinational
· Excellent understanding of ERP systems specifically SAP and MS Office suite
· Strong Analytical skills with strong attention to detail
Send CVs in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org