I am looking to speak to an experienced Customer Success Manager for French Market who is looking for a new and challenging opportunity with a quickly expanding company.
My client is a up-and-coming cloud-based IT based in Dublin City Center. They are looking to build out a new Customer Success Team in their Dublin office so this job will suit to a professional that is confident, looking for a challenge and a career progression opportunities.
Fun environment, full training on the products and competitive pay/benefits are on offer.
The job and responsibilities:
- You will owe a book of business of existing users or Partner accounts and be a trusted partner and consultant, and help them grow by demonstrating the opportunities available through company's business and advertising solutions
- Taking accountability for the success of platforms users assigned to you, their satisfaction and the value they get from company's products by taking their perspective and business’ needs as first priority
- Constantly striving to expand your clients’ product usage through thoughtful onboarding and ongoing training and workshops
- Leverage data to identify gaps that clients may have in running their businesses as efficiently as possible on the platform
- Ensuring client satisfaction and long-term loyalty, manage client expectations, and solicit and act on client feedback
Who are you?
- A dynamic self-starter, fluent in French with 1 plus years’ experience in Customer Success or Account Management from a tech/IT/online services/digital marketing company
- You take a consultative approach to uncovering clients’ business challenges and act as a trusted partner to advise clients on how to best use your company’s products.
- You have a successful track record in meeting and exceeding revenue/ client retention and client satisfaction KPIs.
- You are looking to grow, upskill and progress
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (To be discussed) and permanent contract
- Amazing facilities with pool table, view on the canal, yoga/gym room...
- Free lunch
- Free snacks, coffee, tea
- Brand New office on the Docks and great work environment
- Working from home - remotely at the moment - after Covid 19 you can work 50 percent of time from home if you want
- Healthcare from day one
- Paid holidays
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid sick days
- Share options
This company offers full training and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity or just a confidential chat about current openings for French speakers in Dublin, please send your CV through the link provided.