Do you speak French and have 1+ year experience in Customer Service/Support? We are looking for a Customer Support Executive for a Global Gaming Platform.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting, providing assistance on purchases, bills and support to customers by phone and email.
What will you do?
- To handle queries via the client’s tools and systems (currently via ticket, or occasional email), in relation to user accounts, potentially billing questions, purchase issues, customer order management (changes, delays, non-deliveries, logistics),
- To pay attention to suspicious activities or contacts,
- To assist with new hire mentoring and integration, as the team grows.
What do you need to have?
- Language: Fluent English & French is essential.
- Stamp 4 Visa, Stamp 1G or European citizenship is required.
- 1+ Year experience in a customer service or support position.
- Analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues.
- Technical savvy (Computers & Internet).
- Communications & Organizational skills.
What will you get?
- Salary: 31.640€
- Location: Sandyford, but working from home at the moment (due to Covid-19)
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com