As a major player in the online sales (print and web) sector in Europe and particularly in France, the company markets various ranges of products, including sweet and savory groceries, wines, and books on health.
After a period of training in the online selling business of the company and in its procedures, s/he will be responsible for the multi-channel management of complex orders as well as the specific requests received from customers by letter, telephone, or by email.
As part of its extension, the Franco- Irish team is looking for a customer service advisor to join their team!
Please apply or send your CV to Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie
- You are willing to develop your administrative skills in a start-up environment
- You will be responsible for the multi-channel management of complex orders as well as the specific requests received from customers by letter, telephone, or email
- You have initial experience in customer support/administration/office job
- You have experience working with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Your French level must be fluent/ Native
- Fluent in French level ( C1-C2)
- Must have 1-2 years Customer Service experience/ Administration, working with Excel and MS package ( Excel/ numeric keypad )
- 1-2 years’ Experience with emails/data entry ideally and need to be comfortable using excel/at ease working on a computer
- Candidates must be located in Dublin already
Location: Sandyford (the Luas can bring you there directly) – Remote work during the lockdown.
Salary: 28000K/year Permanent contract