Who is hiring?
You will be working for a software and web development company based in Dublin, Ireland that helps people and small companies build a beautiful, professional and functional website presence so that they can manage and grow their businesses.
What is the Job?
As our Customer Support Wizard, you will be the #1 go-to person for product queries and technical problems for people using the platform in the French market. You will guide and inspire people on their journey to creating a website that best represents them by teaching them all the cool tools and features that the platform has to offer!
You can do this from the comfort of your lovely and relaxing home-office due to COVID-19
Every day you will...
- Provide users with technical solutions over the phone, e-mail and chat regarding their website creation
- Analyse user behaviour, content suitability and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and satisfaction
- Provide feedback and suggest actions on how to improve the user experience
- Work with all other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about user needs
To thrive in this role, you must...
- Be able to fluently read, write, speak and comprehend the French and English language
- Listen to people and be open to new ideas
- Have a desire to make customers happier by interacting with you
- Think outside the box when faced with customers problems
- Be able to express an idea or thought in a clear way
Why apply to this role you ask? Well...
- Permanent contract with an excellent competitive salary (27k - 35k - Depending on experience)
- Career Growth and Progression opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed and unique office located in Grand Canal Docks that we can go back to when the world is back to normal.
- Fun facilities and amenities - pool tables, yoga and gym rooms, etc.
- Free lunch, snacks and beverages
- Fully paid training on systems and tools
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
- Healthcare services from day one
- Pension contributions and Share options
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie for a confidential and professional career consulting service (free of charge). I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you.
french jobs dublin, french speaking jobs dublin, french teacher jobs ireland, french jobs belfast, french jobs cork, teaching french in ireland, french job galway, Customers, customer service, customer service, online support, customer support, support, French, French, French in Ireland, French Jobs in Ireland, work abroad, jobs abroad, German authorities French Jobs, French Speaking Jobs, FrenchJobs, Work abroad, French Abroad, French in Ireland, France, Francais, travaux, Working in Ireland, Working in Ireland, technical, technological, technical, IT, information technology, information technology, technical support, software, hardware, computer, SAP, Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line, 1st-line, 2nd, learn, work experience, first job, entry level, work location, Eire, Ireland, Ireland, irish, irish, graduates, young professionals, professional experience, without with, content, experience abroad, a year in Ireland, facilities in Ireland, Frenchspeakers, fluent, computer, online, client, customer, customers, Irish, Ireland, translating, translation, translator, salary, income,