Are you looking to kick start your career or career progression in a multinational technology company? Are you a driven, energetic, and compassionate person? Do you enjoy building new relationships and learning about business?
Cpl Global Talent is hiring for fluent French speakers for graduate, entry-level and mid-level opportunities in Digital Marketing, Customer Service, Social Media, IT Support, Sales, Client Relationship Management and Back office based roles in Ireland.
Who we are looking for?
- Someone who can speak Fluent French
- You're someone who wants to learn, progress and develop your career
- Someone who is happy to relocate for the right opportunity
- Someone who has decided to live and work in Ireland.
Sales & Customer Success roles
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
Customer Support roles
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions
Technical Support roles
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
Online Operation/Digital Marketing roles
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
Online Social Media Content Review roles
- Ensure quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved
- Monitor, assess, and challenge team productivity, ensuring Educators are reaching their assigned targets
- Identify and develop ad hoc reports to identify opportunities for process improvements
What we offer
- Excellent salary package for Junior or Senior candidates, full training provided to take your hands on Sales or Customer Service career path
- People development plan with Corp and an attractive package of benefits
- Entry level roles that require no experience
- Work from Home positions during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Boost your professional experience with top Tech companies in the world
For further info, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential and professional career consulting service (free of charge). I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you.
About Cpl Global Talent
Cpl Global Talent is a specialised language recruitment division within Cpl Recruitment Ireland. We are a team of multilingual sourcing specialists with over 15 years of experience in recruiting for roles with language requirements. We work across multiple industries, in 52 different markets and our recruiters have a deep cultural understanding of each candidate and client's individual needs.