Our client based in Cork is looking for self-motivated, tech savvy candidates who are passionate about supporting users. In this role you will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to users by phone call, chat and email. If you are a problem solver and like to be involving in process improvements and love team work environment, this role is for you!
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to users including the appropriate escalation issues.
- Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve users.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanour always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve users’ issues and questions.
What we are looking for:
- Language: Fluency in English & French is essential.
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred.
- Desire to expand skills into new areas. Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Salary: €28'000
- Location: Currently working from home.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-10:00pm per week.
- EU Passport/ be eligible to work and live in Ireland.
- Company Discount
- Career Progression
- Employee Assistance Program
For further information contact Anna Fanning on Anna.Fanning@cpl.ie