A major Fintech client of ours, is recruiting for an experienced Full Stack Engineer. For more information, contact Debbie at email@example.com
On a daily basis, you will spend your time developing new features, investigating/reproducing/resolving bugs, driving testing, and creating helpful documentation. We are interested in hiring flexible engineers who are not afraid to be involved in product discussions and work with multiple parts of the stack.
- Design and implement REST APIs for mobile (Android) and web clients including our merchant web dashboard and app market internal web application.
- Fundamental understanding of single-page apps
- Some experience writing tests: Mocha/Jasmine, WebdriverIO, Jest
- Some experience with front end framework: Angular, React, etc.
- Experience with package management systems - npm, yarn, pnpm
- Understanding of build systems: Webpack, Gulp etc.
- Identify technical requirements in product meetings and assist the business team with realistic project planning and feature development; translate product requirements into functional, maintainable, extensible software that is in-line with company objectives
- Own your merchant & developer services /features from development through deployment and production monitoring
- Work with the Infrastructure Team to design data models to support large-scale highly available services
- Work with QA to develop test plans/strategies
- Participate in a regular on call rotation
- At least 3 years of experience working on server applications and writing service.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with API design
- Superior problem-solving skills and debugging capabilities
- Flexible and motivated to learn new technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience with microservices, preferably Spring Boot
- Experience with a cloud platform, preferably Google Cloud
- Python scripting
- Knowledge and experience using ELK stack
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Equivalent degree
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org