As an IT Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software, working with other technologists to build software solutions. Every team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Submit code to review using merge requests
- Collaborate with a team that includes product managers, product designers, and stakeholders from all over the globe
- Identify and establish patterns and best practices for building high availability and fast web experiences
- 2+ years of experience as .NET C# Web Developer
- Experience designing and implementing SQL Server databases.
- Experience in continuous integration and deployment of apps in either Pivotal, AWS or Azure.
- Experience building user interface in Angular or React.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, SFDC APEX.
- Experience building apps in event-driven or microservice architecture.
- Experience in system design and technical architecture at global scale IT deployments.
- Experience in mature agile teams that ship new code through frequent iterations.
- Experience with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.