As a software engineer, you will work within the Applied Intelligence workstream to deliver an exceptional customer experience, enabling our customers to successfully manage their infrastructure and solve their problems with minimal effort.
The Experienced Full Stack Engineer will be working within and promoting the Company Values.
Duties and Responsibilities
• You will provide technical leadership and contribute to the application architecture, exhibiting technology and software development best practices
• You will lead and contribute across the full end to end product development
• You will work in an environment where we release frequent, incremental, measurable improvements
• You will be diligent in seeing code contributions through to production and provide engineer level back up to the support organization
• You will collaborate with engineering, architecture, and product management to build meaningful customer outcomes.
• You understand the importance of testing and monitoring the systems that your team is responsible for, including test automation, continuous deployment and integration, and code refactor
The suitable candidate must have a deep rooted passion for delivering success. The suitable candidate will have formidable experience and working knowledge of:
• You have good knowledge of software engineering best practices and have a passion for technology
• You have knowledge of automated testing tooling, continuous integration tooling and tools for Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics such as Python
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills through English
You have good knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and principles like Scrum, Kanban and XP
• Honours Bachelor's or Master's degree in software engineering, computer engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering
• Able to work independently and collaboratively; must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute decision with judgment and discretion
• Good time management skills
For more information regarding this role contact Owen Donohoe and email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org