As a software engineer, you will work to deliver an exceptional customer experience, enabling customers to successfully manage their infrastructure and solve their problems with minimal effort. The primary application is our Virtual Agent, a chat bot containing intent recognition for common product issues with associated guided problem solving flows, support case lookup and update, and support coverage checking.
The Experienced Full Stack Engineer will be working within and promoting the Company Values.
Duties and Responsibilities
• You will work in an environment where we strive to release frequent, incremental, measurable improvements
• You will lead and contribute across the full end to end product to include test automation, continuous deployment and integration, refactoring of existing code base
• You will successfully move work from development through to production with minimal support, showing an exceptional delivery mindset
You will be diligent in seeing code contributions through to production and provide engineer level backup to the support organization
You will provide technical leadership and contribute to the application architecture, exhibiting technology and software development best practices
• You will collaborate with engineering, architecture and product management to build meaningful customer outcomes.
You understand the importance of testing and monitoring the systems that your team is responsible for.
• You have a passion for technology and take pride in what you code.
• You will participates in regular demonstrations of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders
The suitable candidate must have a deep rooted passion for delivering success. The suitable candidate will have formidable experience and working knowledge of:
• You have good knowledge of software engineering best practices such as but not limited to automated testing, refactoring and continuous integration
• You have good knowledge with automated testing tooling such as JUnit, Mockito and FitNesse
• You have good knowledge with continuous integration tooling such as GitHub, Jenkins and Maven
• You may have knowledge and experience in Programming and Tools for Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics such as Python.
• You have good knowledge with software IDEs such as IntelliJ
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills through English
• You have good knowledge of Agile software development methodologies like Scrum, XP and SAFe
• Honours Bachelor's or Master's degree in software engineering, computer engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering
• Able to work independently and collaboratively; must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute decision with judgment and discretion
• Good time management skills
For more information regarding this role contact Owen Donohoe and email an updated CV to email@example.com