- Ireland – WFH/ Remote
European Web Development Agency is looking for a number of PHP/ Full Stack Developers from Junior to Senior level. These will be fully remote positions working on a range of different projects for international markets. Ability to speak additional European languages a plus.
• You will work on the realization of the models and the integration of a website.
• You will choose yourself the technologies to be used to carry out your project and will work on a PHP Framework.
• You will be able to analyse the specifications and propose a technical solution adapted to the realization of the website.
• You will set up tests in order to manage potential bugs and errors on the website.
• You see yourself as a full-stack developer and master the back-end and frontend management of your projects.
• You have a thorough knowledge of at least one PHP web framework (Laravel, Symphony, etc...) and knowledge of a JS web framework (Angular, React, VueJs, etc...) would be a plus.
• You are familiar with front-end development and you know how to use CSS framework and JS library such as Bootstrap, Jquery, etc...
• You have already managed payment systems within an e-commerce site and you are comfortable with the integration of payment solutions.
• You are autonomous in your work and you know how to work in a team when necessary.
Candidates must be based in Ireland with full work rights to be considered for this position.
To apply or find out more please reach out direct on 01-947 6301 or email@example.com