This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Backend java/j2ee developer (preferably full stack) having experience building REST based services on java/Spring/Spring Boot. Should be able to design and build application leveraging UI technologies like Angular/React/jQuery.
- Good attitude and analytical skills to work independently with little guidance, should take ownership of work. Should be able to mentor/manage a small team.
- Automation testing to ensure no manual testing efforts.
- Should also have experience building applications using messaging (MQ/Kafka) and exposure to cloud infrastructure.
Salary & Benefits
- €60000 – 90000 + Bonus
- Investment Options
- Life Assurance 4x Salary
- VHI + 80% of the premium cost for your dependants
- Dental Insurance
- Wellness Benefits
- Remote Options
Candidates must have at least a minimum stamp 4 Visa in order to be considered or very close to getting one.