Permanent opportunity for a Fund Accountant looking to grow their career with an employer of choice in Cork.
- Initial set up of and day to day running of funds and liaising with stakeholders.
- Periodic and regulatory reporting.
- Preparing the NAV and reporting back.
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances
- Invoicing and accruals.
- Working off your own initiative and ad hoc.
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) preferred but not essential.
- You will have 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in English at business level (European language would be a significant advantage)
- Experience of Irish and European accountancy standards.
- You will have strong IT skills and you will be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- You will be a team player with excellent communication skills.