You’re just the sort of person we are looking for to join our Equity Fundamentals team in Global Data.
Team is responsible for enhancing and reporting fundamentals related content for the client's Terminal.
Offering reported on and normalized financials, key analytical ratios, industry-specific data points, and Business Line and Geographic Segmentation data - we move markets!
Whether you are sourcing market data from new or existing providers, processing complex financial data or implementing technology solutions to enhance our processes and software, your work will help to ensure the consistency, quality and product delivery of a portfolio of companies.
What you can expect from this opportunity?
- You will start in the Global Data Training Programme for two-weeks which will help you build the foundation for your entire career.
- You will enhance your product knowledge, learn about our clients and their needs and build relationships throughout the company.
We will trust you to:
- Read financial statements such as profit and loss statements, Balance Sheets etc.
- Maintain, improve, and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Terminal
- Assist our world-renowned client support help desk with escalated client inquiries
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and implement technology solutions to enhance our processes and software
- Liaise with other departments, such as Product, Sales, News and Research & Development to enhance relevant product databases
- Manage large and complex data projects related to Equity Fundamental market datasets
- Take ownership and be proactive with key areas of responsibility.
We need you to have
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English and Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly client management
- Prior experience or strong knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting
- Keen interest in information management and technology and product development
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced changing environment
- Effective project management skills and ability to priorities tasks accordingly
This is a permanent role with 30k OTE salary + benefits package: 10% off health insurance, pension scheme, Bike2Work, sick days leave*, 5% annual performance bonus, leading financial market training etc.
Role will start as Work From Home due Covid-19 restrictions but employees must have a full eligibility to work and live within the borders of Republic of Ireland from the start date.