Gehalt: €24,500 Grundgehalt + €3,500 Sprachenbonus
Sprache: Fließend Englisch und Deutsch – im Idealfall C1 oder besser
Ort: Dublin 24 (von Zuhause aus arbeiten zur Zeit aufgrund von Corona Bestimmungen – aber sobald es wieder sicher ist, müssen Kandidaten vom Büro aus arbeiten)
Berechtigung: Europäischer Reisepass oder Stamp 4 Visa – Bewerbende müssen in Irland leben zum Anfangsdatum
Anfangsdatum: 3. Mai 2021
Schichten: Montag bis Freitag, 9 bis 18 Uhr
German Speaker – Opportunity in Financial Market – Wir suchen Dich
You love the pace of the financial markets. You’re always on the pulse with the latest market movements. You’re the type of person that looks beyond the headline. You live for the detail and understand the importance of the underlying data that inspires breaking news and analysis. You enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems.
You’re just the sort of person we are looking for to join our Equity Fundamentals team in Global Data.
Our client runs on data. As working in a team, you are responsible for enhancing and reporting fundamentals related content to the Terminal. Offering reported on and normalized financials, key analytical ratios, industry-specific data points, and Business Line and Geographic Segmentation data - we move markets!
Was kannst Du von dieser Möglichkeit erwarten?
You will start in the Global Data Training Programme for two weeks which will help you build the foundation for your entire career.
Joining the Global Data department means that you are a part of one of the world's leading sources of data, providing accurate, up-to-the-second insights for financial market professionals.
You will enhance your product knowledge, learn about our clients and their needs and build relationships throughout the company.
Was erwarten wir von Dir?
- Read financial statements such as profit and loss statements, Balance Sheets, etc.
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information to the Terminal
- Assist our world-renowned client support help desk with escalated client inquiries
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and implement technology solutions to enhance our processes and software
- Liaise with other departments, such as Product, Sales, News, and Research & Development to enhance relevant product databases
- Manage large and complex data projects related to Equity Fundamental market datasets
Das solltest Du mitbringen:
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Economics, or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly client management
- Prior experience or strong knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting
- Keen interest in information management and technology and product development
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced changing environment
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritise tasks accordingly
Bewerbung: Schicke Deinen Lebenslauf zu Johanna Simon über firstname.lastname@example.org.