We are seeking for a German Account Coordinator to support our advertising product.
You will support Account Managers and Account Executives by triaging, assigning and resolving ticket requests received through internal stakeholders, serving as a point of contact to resolve client and stakeholder escalations. Report creation and tactical execution / implementation of search optimizations and feature adoption.
• Serve as an inter-team point of contact for escalations from internal teams, track all requests using a ticketing system and work closely with stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Collaborate with support engineers, sales teams and internal partners to gather escalation information and client/business impact as needed
• Communicate high priority escalations with business and development teams for timely resolution and accurate response
• Effectively follow process and guidelines
• Quickly and professionally resolve client issues
• Review account health and provide proactive search optimizations
• Coordinate with team members to manage daily team workload and schedules
• Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
• Readiness and capability to learn search engine marketing
• Problem solver and multitasker
• Collaborative teammate who can build successful team relationships with partners
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
• Positive and creative ‘can do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
• Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
• Fluency in English
• Experienced using Excel to analyse information, including data manipulation, V-Lookups, creating and using pivot tables, and data analysis
• 6months+ digital media experience
How can I help you?