Our Client is a major IT company that helps millions of users to build up their professional websites.
- Evangelize ecommerce business owners to bring their stores online via our full-service platform, which includes closing new business deals.
- Help ecommerce business owners by consulting and setting up their site, exposing our Premium service and planning the best strategies for building online presence.
- Educate, sell, and onboard our in-house POS system.
- Accompany clients through our onboarding process.
- Fluent German and English skills both in writing and speaking (C2 level).
- 2-3 years of B2B sales, account management, or consulting experience.
- eCommerce knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Confident in leveraging objection handling skills to turn a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills and can guide customers through a process.
- Successful track record in meeting and exceeding revenue goals and client-focused KPIs.
- Competitive and negotiable base salary and commission.
- Health insurance
- Pension up to 4%
- 25 days annual leave/ paid sick days
- Stock units.
- Dublin City Centre location – brand new office.
- Work from home in Ireland until further notice.
- Direct and permanent contract.
- Free meal, drinks, and snack provided onsite.
- Pool table onsite + yoga/gym room
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity, please send your CV through the link provided.