GERMAN CONTENT REGULATION
We have a great opportunity to join our Safety Policy Team. In this role will be working as part of our team onsite with our social media client based in Dublin city centre.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team players to join the team. In this role you will be applying company’s policies and process. Great start to join a growing team as part of the content regulation industry. You will be responsible for investigating, documenting, and following up on time-sensitive safety-related requests. You will work closely with other members of content regulation to provide timely responses to time sensitive reports from respective markets.
If you're proactive, have worked as part of a team, and can work efficiently with in a fast-paced environment, we'd like to speak to you!
What you will be doing as part of our team:
• Investigate, document, and follow up on safety-related requests and correspondence
• Provide clear, helpful, and complete responses to time-sensitive requests
• Maintain open, thorough, and regular communication with team
• Deliver quality results within external deadlines and internal SLAs
• Review requests as per team policies and workflows
The experience we would like you to bring to the team:
• Multilingual; fluency in English and German
• Experience with high volume request intake and processing
• Excellent judgment and strategic thinking; extremely detail-oriented
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Passion and enthusiasm for protecting user privacy and freedom of expression
• Patience, determination, flexibility, and resilience
• Ability to translate feedback into action quickly
• Strong team player
• Social Media Savvy
• Third level education, degree, diploma or certification preferred
• Be based in Dublin or willing to relocate
What you will get if you join our team:
• Great Dublin City Centre location (accessible by DART /Luas / Bus). Currently Remote.
• Excellent canteen onsite
• Private Health Insurance
• Annual leave up to 25 days
• Great onsite benefits with dedicated wellness programme and social club
• Career progression opportunities as part of our Learning & Development programme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Weekend shift (Friday to Monday) OR part weekend (Tue-Sat/Sun-Thu). If these shifts do not work for you, we still want to hear from you!
• Permanent Contract on offer 40 hours a week