I am recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic German speaker for our Medical Supplies client who is looking for a German coordinator.
Are you looking to relocate to Ireland, or are you currently in Ireland and looking for a new career?
You can start working in the comfort of your own home office until further notice. My client's office is based in Athlone, only 1 hour drive from Galway, and they are offering you to come to the office half of the week and to work the other half of the week from home after Covid!
My client is offering great benefits which make it very easy for you to love your job instantly:
- Contributory Pension Scheme (ER 5%, EE 5%)
- Fully subsidised health insurance for you
- Sports & Social Club partly subsidised membership
- Gym membership partly subsidised
- 24 days annual leave for 12 months period
- Death in service benefit
You will have a very quick application process - only 1-2 interviews with my client, and you are ready to start already by next week!
You are wondering and what exactly are my daily responsibilities?
Customer Support, Stakeholder Management, and Upselling:
- Handling an average of 60-70 inbound and outbound queries with clients and internal sales representatives via phone, email, and ticketing systems
- Coordination of queries with outsourced different departments and stakeholders, i.e. warehouse, accounts department, data maintenance and product planning
- Creating manual invoices, credits, and quotations for clients
- Ensuring all orders received are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt
- Creating various daily, weekly, and monthly reporting via SAP for internal statistics, client information and business requirement
Are you interested? Send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will be happy to talk to you and give you professional advice on your CV, prepare you for the upcoming interviews, and be by your side throughout the entire application process! Talk to you soon!