We are looking for an innovative Customer Service Executive to join our world-class team in supporting our customers with day-to-day issues such as password requests, complex issues such as supply chain malfunctions along with other general activities.
As you will be the voice of an award-winning company in the HR platform space, a positive customer experience will be your main key performance indicator. You will be expected to solve issues rather than just close cases and give every customer a first-class experience, either by phone or email.
This is not your typical call center, we do not use an IVR and we do everything possible to ensure every customer has a positive experience.
You will have the opportunity to work in a very diverse environment with over 25 different nationalities and an environment that recognises and rewards high-quality work and customer satisfaction.
The value you will deliver
- You will be the voice of the company, the first point of contact for our customers with the responsibility of ensuring a positive customer experience.
- You will own, document, and resolve issues such as why customers contact us, how we have resolved their issues and what we can do better the next time.
- Process Improvement – We are always looking for ways to do things better, you can make improvements here.
The skills you will bring
- You have to be fluent in German and English.
- You have a strong focus on customer experience and the urgency in which it should be delivered.
- You have respect for all team members and our customers, naturally and effectively building relationships and resolving disputes across geographies and cultures with ease.
- You are an ambitious, hard-working, determined, positive, helpful person with an interest in growing your career.
- You have customer relationship-building skills.
- You have the ability to use technology systems accurately and effectively to update customer records and comply with automated workflows.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service
- Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for employee and dependencies
- A Pension scheme commencing after the probation period
- Participation in the company's employee recognition programs
- Discounted gift certificates
- Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking (subject to availability)
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Tuition Reimbursement Scheme
- Access to the internal company learning platform
- Additional ‘perks’ - Free breakfast cereal, fruit, tea/coffee, fantastic catered events, wellness activities throughout the year, etc.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to [email protected]
About Cpl Global Talent
Cpl Global Talent is a specialised language recruitment division within Cpl Recruitment Ireland. We are a team of multilingual sourcing specialists with over 15 years of experience in recruiting for roles with language requirements. We work across multiple industries, in 52 different markets and our recruiters have a deep cultural understanding of each candidate and client's individual needs