Customer Support Administrator / Order Management
Salary: €16.41 per hour, 37.5 hours per week / Approx. €32,000 per year (before tax)
Contract: Fixed term with Cpl – strong possibility for extension
Working hours: Monday to Friday, regular office hours
Location: Liffey Valley, Dublin 22, Dublin West (hybrid model)
Languages: English and Italian
In this role you will act as a primary contact for customers, processing daily orders and taking the full responsibility for the customer experience by managing the end-to-end order process. This role will give you constant challenges and scope to learn in an open, friendly, and multi- cultural environment with a great team spirit. It's an opportunity to join a company that values employees with a strong focus on continuous improvement and personal development.
· Ensuring all orders received are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
· Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly reporting is carried out as per business requirements
· Provide basic product information
· Ensure that all customer queries - order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices - are resolved satisfactorily
· An excellent communicator who relates to all kinds of people (both internal and external), and can build appropriate rapports
· Someone who genuinely cares about people, is concerned and empathetic to the problems of others
· Native or near-native level of the market language (Italian) and advanced English (C1/C2)
· Proficient PC user with knowledge of MS office tools
· Experienced in order entry, customer support OR a strong interest in working in a Customer Service environment
Apply today and find out more about this opportunity!