We are looking for German speakers wishing to develop their talents among a dynamic team with a leading company in online gaming. No previous experience required – hybrid model
Whats in it for you (concretely)?
-A great basic salary with the highest quarterly bonuses a customer focus role can offer
-A relocation package up to 3000€
-6 weeks training provided to take your hands on your tasks
-Flexible managers who understand the need for hybrid and work from home.
-Engage with a worldwide famous company and assure yourself a secured position that will add a solid prestige to your resume
-Develop a panel of the skills required for anyone focused on a career progression in I-Tech, Customer service and Digital media
-A challenging role -but not too much- so you can enjoy the Irish summer
• Connect with our players via live chat and email to answer their questions and resolve their queries.
• Inform players of any upcoming promotions, regulation changes and requirements.
• You will stay fully up-to-date with all of the Guidelines, Policies and Procedures.
• Due to the current circumstances, you will be willing to start your journey with us by working from your home in Ireland and become part of the team in a virtual capacity.
>Be eligible to work in Ireland, Dublin Based
>Bachelors degree appreciated
>First experience in Customer service or hospitality preferred
• Day Shift
• Shift Rotation: Monday – Sunday
• Starting Time: Between 6 am and 1 pm and finishing between 4 pm and 10 pm
• Internal promotions happening rapidly, able to apply after 6 months promotion
Why applying here?
- Highjack the recruitment pipeline.
- Tips and coaching regarding the role and company’s interviews standards.
- Help to negotiate your future salary.
- Job’s insights and application expertise.
Feel free to contact me for more informations on this role or for an overview of the other opportunities in Dublin and Ireland at [email protected]