Our Online Gaming Client is expanding their Live Chat Support Team in Dublin and are looking for motivated and customer-focused individuals with excellent communication skills. As a Support Advisor you will be liaising directly with our players via email and live chat to answer their questions, resolve their queries; always providing fast, accurate, thorough, and friendly responses.
You will strive to ensure the player’s experience is a positive one.
- Liaising with players online via live chat and email regarding queries and requests
- Providing fast, accurate, thorough, and friendly responses to players
- Informing players of new updates and promotions
- Ensuring compliance and adherence from each user’s accounts.
- Coordinating with team at all levels.
- Reporting to, and accurately following instructions from Team Lead or Line Manager.
- Fluency in English and German
- Availability to work shifts and weekend work – Start time in between 6am to 1pm
- Experience in customer service or administrative roles
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Attention to detail
- Prioritisation and Quick decision-making abilities
- Experience with Microsoft Office or similar
- Location: Dublin 4 (Check attached file)
- Working Model: Hybrid working model - 2/3 days working in the office (flexible per team)
- Salary: 28K gross p.a. + annual bonus 12.5%
- Benefits: Dental + Healthcare + transport allowance / Fuelcard + gym partnership + Parking + bike to work scheme + Subsidized canteen + Work/play facilities
- Working hours: Full-time (40hrs pw), Flexible shift pattern Mon - Sun (Shifts Starts between: 6am – 1pm, Shift Ends between: 4pm – 10pm)
- Relocation package: €2800 to be paid on first salary (if applicable)
- Onboarding & Training: Fully paid training provided - 2 months of intensive training (4 weeks classroom/exam setting, 6 weeks shadowing/Mentoring)
- Career Progression: Internal promotions happening rapidly, able to apply after 6 months promotion
Please contact and send your CV to Gabriel.firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the opportunity posted above.