I am recruiting for a passionate and empathetic person who is fluent in German and has a proven track record of going the extra mile for customers.
You will be working for a top-ranked inbound marketing and sales platform multinational company that helps other companies and businesses to attract visitors, convert leads and close customers.
You will be joining their growing team of Customer Support Specialists in Dublin, Ireland while working from the comfort of your lovely and relaxing home office.
What is the Job?
As our Customer Support Specialist, you will be the #1 go-to person for product queries and technical problems for the company's top customers that are using the platform in the German market. You will strive to deliver a human and helpful support experience through creative problem-solving, a consultative approach, and a deep and thorough knowledge of how the tools works
You can do this from the comfort of your lovely and relaxing home-office due to COVID-19
Every day you will...
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Company’s software to remove technical barriers for our customers and help them navigate a variety of tools
- Partner with customers to effectively resolve issues through phone, live chat, and email communications, adapting to fluctuations in the volume of incoming inquiries
- Partner with our product and engineering teams to identify and diagnose software issues to fix and improve the product experience for our customers
- Communicate thoughtful, empathetic, and complete resolutions tailored to each customer, enabling them to grow better
- Collaborate cross-functionally within company to more deeply engage customers with our platform, and improve the overall customer experience
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility in a fast-paced ever changing environment, and also as an internal advocate for evolving customer needs.
To thrive in this role, you must...
- Be able to fluently read, write, speak and comprehend the German and English language
- Listen to people and be open to new ideas
- Have a desire to make customers happier by interacting with you
- Think outside the box when faced with customers problems
- Be able to express an idea or thought in a clear way
Why apply to this role you ask? Well...
- Permanent contract with an excellent competitive salary
- Career Growth and Progression opportunities
- A new, friendly, relaxed and unique office located that we can go back to when the world is back to normal.
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages
- Fully paid training on systems and tools
- An education allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Long term illness cover
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshop
- Self-development opportunities
- Healthcare services from day one
- Share options
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie for a confidential and professional career consulting service (free of charge). I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you.
Kunden, Kundenservice, Kundenbetreuung, Kundensupport, Support, Deutsch, Deutsche, Deutscher, Deutsche in Irland, Deutsche Jobs in Irland, Arbeiten im Ausland, Jobs im Ausland, Deutsche Stellen, Deutsche Jobs, German speaking jobs, German jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Deutschland, Arbeiten in Irland, Working in Ireland, Technisch, technische, technischer, IT, Informationstechnologie, Information, Technologie, technischer Support, Software, Hardware, Computer, SAP,Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line , 1st-line, 2nd, erfahren, Arbeitserfahrung, erster Job, entry level, Arbeitsstelle, Eire, Ireland, Irland, irisch, irische, irish, Absolvent, Berufseinsteiger, Berufserfahrung, ohne, mit, Gehalt, Auslandserfahrung, ein Jahr in Irland, Möglichkeiten in Irland, allemand, German speakers, fliessend, Computer, Online, Kunden, Customer, customers, Irish, Irland, übersetzen, übersetzung, übersetzer, gehalt, Einkommen, Customers, customer service, customer service, online support, customer support, support, German, German, German, German in Ireland, German Jobs in Ireland, work abroad, jobs abroad, German authorities German Jobs, German Speaking Jobs, German Jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Germany, Working in Ireland, Working in Ireland, technical, technological, technical, IT, information technology, information technology, technical support, software, hardware, computer, SAP, Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line, 1st-line, 2nd, learn, work experience, first job, entry level, work location, Eire, Ireland, Ireland, irish, irish, graduates, young professionals, professional experience, without with, content, experience abroad, a year in Ireland, facilities in Ireland, allemand, German speakers, fluent, computer, online, client, customer, customers, Irish, Ireland, translating, translation, translator, salary, income