Our Online Gaming Client is expanding their Live Chat Support Team in Dublin and are looking for motivated and customer-focused individuals with excellent communication skills. As a Support Advisor you will be liaising directly with our players via email and live chat to answer their questions, resolve their queries; always providing fast, accurate, thorough, and friendly responses.
You will strive to ensure the player’s experience is a positive one.
• Liaising with players online via live chat and email regarding queries and requests
• Providing fast, accurate, thorough, and friendly responses to players
• Informing players of new updates and promotions
• Ensuring compliance and adherence from each user’s accounts.
• Coordinating with team at all levels.
• Reporting to, and accurately following instructions from Team Lead or Line Manager.
• Fluency in English and German
• Availability to work shifts and weekend work – Start time in between 8am to 12pm
• Experience in customer service or administrative roles
• Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
• Attention to detail
• Prioritisation and Quick decision-making abilities
• Experience with Microsoft Office or similar
Salary: €27,000 per annum (basic) + weekend rate + on-site benefits
Hours: 40 hours/ 5 days, Monday – Sunday, 8-hour shifts (start times between 8am – 12pm)
Location: Cherrywood, Co. Dublin (South) – Currently Work-From-Home (WFH) due to Covid-19 until further notice
Contract: Fixed-term, 3-months with possibility of Permanent Contract
Start Date: ASAP – commence 3-week training
Please contact and send your CV to Gabriel.email@example.com if you are interested in the opportunity posted above.