We are an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in San Jose, California. We have ranked in the Fortune 500 from 2012–2021. We offer cloud data services for management of applications and data both online and physically.
What you will contribute
As an Inside Sales Development Rep, you will play a key role in following up on- and nurturing contacts until they are ready to engage with our sales team.
You will work closely together with your sales team and channel- and marketing organization.
You are excited to learn as much as possible about a prospect and you are very eager in creating new business by searching for key prospects on various social media channels, and then creating a dialogue with these prospects both on- and offline.
You are at ease turning cold calls into warm exchanges. You like working in a team but are also comfortable working on your own.
You will be supported by sophisticated contact nurturing tools and will have access to data intelligence from your team. You will utilize your selling skills by building strong relationships with prospects over the phone and keeping them updated on events and new solution introductions.
- Prospecting by making a large amount of phone calls, both warm and cold to capture sales
- Understanding prospects’ needs and qualifying them
- Making use of various social media channels and search for the right targets
- Developing a solid understanding of our data management solutions
- Communicating our value proposition in a pitch to potential customers
- Following up on marketing-, channel- and sales campaigns (demand gen, webinars, seminars, trade shows, etc.)
- Building account maps and driving campaigns together with marketing, channel and sales in these accounts
- Monitoring sales follow-up and progress from prospects to opportunities
- Managing- and tracking prospects
- Prepare weekly activity- and status reports
What you will need
- Fluency in German (C2) is necessary to cover this market.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in IT / Tech Sales is required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (must be fluent)
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Solid understanding of IT technologies
- Troubleshooting of software products
What career progression looks like
This would suit someone who is looking to progress into the tech sales industry, into positions like:
- Account Manager
- Channel Sales Manager
- Senior Sales Representatives
- Team Leader / Sales Manager (Team management)
- Hybrid Working Model
- Relocation allowance and Accomodation search assistance
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Stock / Share options
- Health Insurance + Eyecare
- A Pension scheme commencing after the probation period
- Participation in the company's employee recognition programs
- Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking (subject to availability)
- Life Assurance
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to [email protected]
About Cpl Global Talent
Cpl Global Talent is a specialised language recruitment division within Cpl Recruitment Ireland. We are a team of multilingual sourcing specialists with over 15 years of experience in recruiting for roles with language requirements. We work across multiple industries, in 52 different markets and our recruiters have a deep cultural understanding of each candidate and client's individual needs