We are an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in San Jose, California. We have ranked in the Fortune 500 from 2012–2021. We offer cloud data services for management of applications and data both online and physically.
What you will contribute
As an Inside Services Sales Representative, you will drive our service sales business. You will ensure that our customers have an in-depth understanding of the products and services available. You will be expected to support our clients and business partners in complex sales activities and to deliver appropriate resolutions.
You will be able to work with a large range of customers and build with them a stable long-term relationship. You will also closely collaborate with our sales teams in business exploration and marketing campaigns. You will be supported by a Team of Inside Service Sales Representatives.
Many sophisticated training programs and tools will help you to gain knowledge and manage your tasks. You will become one of our subject matter experts.
- To work with the channel partners and/or directly with the customers to detect, develop, and manage sales opportunities
- First point of contact within the sales organization for the existing customers when they call with queries related to their installed base.
- Upselling and Cross-selling to expand within the existing accounts
- Customer installed base qualification through identifying the customer need, and creating opportunities for: Technology Refresh, Product Upgrades, Service Upgrades, Renewal Options
- Identify proper entitlements, uplifts and technical education needs.
- Work with field sales on complex orders
- Prepare weekly activity and forecast reports
What you will need
- Fluency in German (C2) is necessary to cover this market.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in IT / Tech Sales is required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (must be fluent)
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Solid understanding of IT technologies
- Troubleshooting of software products
What career progression looks like
This would suit someone who is looking to progress into the tech sales industry, into positions like:
- Account Manager
- Channel Sales Manager
- Senior Sales Representatives
- Team Leader / Sales Manager (Team management)
- Hybrid Working Model
- Relocation allowance and Accomodation search assistance
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Stock / Share options
- Health Insurance + Eyecare
- A Pension scheme commencing after the probation period
- Participation in the company's employee recognition programs
- Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking (subject to availability)
- Life Assurance
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to [email protected]
About Cpl Global Talent
Cpl Global Talent is a specialised language recruitment division within Cpl Recruitment Ireland. We are a team of multilingual sourcing specialists with over 15 years of experience in recruiting for roles with language requirements. We work across multiple industries, in 52 different markets and our recruiters have a deep cultural understanding of each candidate and client's individual needs