We are a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
- Service Desk Agent Level 1 & Level 2
- Provide first level technical support, service restoration, fulfilment of service request and advice to users ensuring the maximum availability, performance and utilization of knowledge and information systems.
- Follow a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving to meet set standards and agreed procedures. Executes transactions as per prescribed timelines.
- Subject Matter Expert
- Provide inputs for Problem management by leveraging best effort method for issue resolution through cross functional coordination and support team lead in training, reviews and escalation handling.
- Own and provide recommendations for knowledge management by periodically reviewing knowledge articles and their usage. Classifying public, private, obsolete and restricted knowledge articles.
- MIS Analyst
- Effectively analyze and report on all aspects of day-to-day operations.
- Ability to download, collate, analyze, pull up trends and highlight key performance metrics. Reports have to be daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Team Lead
- Manage a team of technical executives in service desk operations. Main objective of the role will be to supervise the day-to-day delivery and performance of the team.
- The role will also require the individual to motivate, mentor, coach and groom the team.
- Native level fluency in German (Except for MIS Analyst)
- Located in Greater Dusseldorf area to commute.
- Motivation in IT Service career.
- Knowledge or 6 months – 3 years of experience in Service Desk/ Tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Application support/ Small Forms etc.
- Competitive and negotiable salary.
- Permanent fulltime contract.
- Benefits to be confirmed.
- Well-connected central Düsseldorf location.
- Brand new office and a small team to expand with exciting career opportunities.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.