The Lease Consultant (LC) is responsible for driving the sales process with leads obtained from various mobile carriers and other sources. The LC negotiates terms of mobile cell site leases and then submits these lease terms to our Lease Processors for document preparation. After reviewing these documents for accuracy, the LC is responsible for the timely return of lease documents by landlords to our client.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Negotiate leases and maximise terms with landlords.
- Prepare proposals.
- Communicate details of negotiated leases with key stakeholders.
- Communicate with landlords: includes negotiating leases through inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and sending or reviewing voicemails and emails to/from landlords.
- Prepare for call: includes reviewing and researching existing and/or new leases using the Company’s database/software system, internet and other various sources.
- Enter data: includes entering data into the Company’s database/software system, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Prepare proposals: includes creating presentation packages with accurate information and sending them via fax, email, standard mail, etc.
- Native-level German and proficient English.
- Demonstratable experience negotiating or persuading others to take action.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively over the phone.
- Ability to prioritise and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management skills.
- Comfortable placing outbound calls.
- 1 – 2 years of sales experience within a commission-based sales environment.
- Customer service, call centre and/or experience dealing with the public is helpful.
- Experience in the mortgage, insurance or real estate industry is helpful.
- High school qualification. A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
Our Vision and Core Values are both foundational and aspirational at the same time. We never quit striving to improve. We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent that share in these values as well.
- Respect for the Individual.
- Balanced Life.
- Giving Back.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Extreme Service.
- Location: Dublin City Centre.
- Pay: Highly competitive OTE! Base salary + commission.
- Benefits: Gym membership, health and dental insurance, increasing holiday entitlements, awesome events and more!
- Employment type: Full-time, permanent.