Sprache: Fließend Deutsch und Englisch; Deutsch Muttersprachler
Abschluss: Bachelor, und IT Verkaufserfahrung
Ort: Dublin, Irland – von Zuhause aus arbeiten möglich zur Zeit, aber zum Anfangsdatum muss man in Irland leben
Vorteile: Krankenversicherung, Pension, Lebensversicherung, Zahnpflege, Bike2Work Scheme, Ausbildungszulage, Aktienoptionsplan, 25 Urlaubstage
Germans in Ireland with Bachelor Degree and Full Sales Cycle Experience – Sales and Business Development Opportunity – Wir suchen Euch
Are you interested in Sales and Business Development?
The Market Development Representative (MDR) will partner closely with account executives to support, research and prospect to secure a sufficient flow of qualified opportunities that will influence the sales pipeline. The MDR is accountable for daily activity metrics of 50 to 75 calls along with monthly and quarterly quotas. MDRs will receive hands-on training with an emphasis on strategic selling and a focus on researching targeted accounts. This position is a great way for individuals to gain in-depth experience in a rapidly growing SaaS company. This position reports to the Sales Development Manager.
Our client’s Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage our client’s platform to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our client’s teams partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of our client to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our client’s solutions, and leverage our client’s strategic partnerships to help our client’s customers grow their top and bottom line.
Our client is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for its employees, customers and the communities in which we all live and work. You can count our client to listen, be honest, and try its best to do what’s right, every day. Our client ensures that every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps our client to make the world better.
Was erwartet Dich in dieser Karrieremöglichkeit?
· You will identify and generate new business opportunities and pipeline within a defined territory.
· Talking and Listening: You will spend about 80% of your time on the phone managing outbound prospect calls to educate potential customers on what our client has to offer and gain insight into their business needs.
· You will drive brand and product awareness in the assigned market through regular email and call campaigns.
· Schedule high-impact appointments with those who are of good potential with Account Executives.
· Record prospect information in our client’s CRM database.
· Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
Das solltest Du mitbringen
· BS/BA degree or equivalent professional experience
· Native German and fluency in English
· Understanding of sales cycles and solution-selling tactics
· Proficient computer application skills, including Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Track record of success in outbound sales/business development role
· Confident and courteous verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
Bewerbung: Schicke Deinen Lebenslauf zu Johanna Simon über email@example.com.