I am recruiting for a highly communicative, detail-focused, knowledgeable Microsoft Solutions and Programs person who is fluent in German and is on the lookout for fast career-progression in a target-driven environment. The key is to have the desire to work with the provision of in-depth sales ownership in the positioning and closing to customers.
You will be working for a global IT company in Dublin city centre, which is specialised in working with software and technology solutions providers and offers you fast career-progression and a good bonus for achieving your targets.
You will be joining an international, growing, young and energetic team of Salespeople with the same mindset as yours. For now, you will be starting to work from the comfort of your charming and relaxing home office. In general, my client creates a very unique place to work with their business casual atmosphere and fast-paced workday for everyone.
Now you are surely wondering what your daily responsibilities are?
· Own and deliver sales quota, including number of customers closed, revenue closed and Cloud sales
· Anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
· Effectively own and drive customer opportunities until successful closing by positioning the value of the Solutions to customers, engaging both with customers and partners
· Guarantee customer and partner satisfaction with the sales process
· Complete Microsoft trainings and on-line research in order stay abreast of any changes
These are the aspects that make you perfect for this role:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2+ years of experience in sales in the IT industry
· 2+ years of experience in inside sales or partner sales
· Knowledge in Microsoft cloud Services and Products for companies
· Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills required, as well as excellent presentation skills, both internally and customer-facing
· Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
· Achievement and success-driven personality, motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales leadership and strong cross business collaboration
· Must be able to deal with a frequently changing environment, incomplete information, and complex stakeholder structures
· Strong team player
· Fluent to Native German level
If you are interested in this position, please apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential and professional career consulting service. I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you!