Sprache: Fließend Deutsch und Englisch; Deutsch Muttersprachler
Abschluss: Bachelor, und IT Verkaufserfahrung
Ort: Dublin, Irland – von Zuhause aus arbeiten möglich zur Zeit, aber zum Anfangsdatum muss man in Irland leben
Vorteile: Krankenversicherung, Pension, Lebensversicherung, Zahnpflege, Bike2Work Scheme, Ausbildungszulage, Aktienoptionsplan, 25 Urlaubstage
Germans in Ireland with Bachelor Degree and Sales Experience – Sales Rep Opportunity – Wir suchen Euch
We are looking for a tenacious Sales Development Representative to join our client’s high energy sales team.
Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, the Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities. Ultimately the goal is to book sales appointments that eventually turn into legitimate sales opportunities. The successful candidate is a highly motivated individual looking for challenge and growth in a rapidly growing company.
Der perfekte Kandidat:
The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, easily initiates relaxed but informative conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated.
Outbound lead generation is key to this role. The right candidate will understand how to build prospect lists, use LinkedIn Sales Navigator, make cold calls, send emails, and lead high-level discovery calls with prospects to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect.
Was erwartet Dich in dieser Karrieremöglichkeit?
· Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
· Conduct market research into target industries, accounts, and roles that have not been prospected in the past.
· Use traditional methods of communication, prospecting tools, and social platforms to interact with and target new prospects.
· Schedule and execute introductory/demonstration calls to educate prospects on products offered.
· Re-engage and nurture eligible existing leads within our client’s prospect database.
· Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
· Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
· Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
Das solltest Du mitbringen:
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an ability to clearly state value propositions and connect them to a prospects business challenges or goals.
· Experience in presenting to various roles within an organisation including Directors, VPs, Presidents, and the C-Suite.
· An ability to think creatively, brainstorm new prospecting methods, and react quickly to tailor a pitch based on your audience and what you learn about your prospect.
· Ambition, confidence, self-starter, and competitive.
· Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member who shares knowledge and collaborates with other team members.
· Understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects.
· Ability to build early stage pipeline and develop prospect accounts.
Notwendige Voraussetzungen damit Du dich bewerben darfst:
· 2+ consecutive years of experience in a B2B sales environment with a focus on outbound prospecting.
· Minimum 3rd Level Degree.
· Experience closing deals with Small to Medium Enterprise clients desirable.
· Native German.
Bewerbung: Schicke Deinen Lebenslauf zu Johanna Simon über email@example.com.