Sales Development Representative
Are you an agile, creative and collaborative Sales Development Representative looking for your first break within Sales, or a chance to grow your Sales career in the tech industry? We can help.
You are the driver of building new business relationships, connecting with potential clients who have expressed interest in the company and targeting those you identify as having an opportunity to work with.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Sales Development Manager, EMEA.
- Primary responsibility is to achieve your SQO (Sales Qualified Opportunity) quota
- Talking - and listening: You will spend about 80% of your time on the phone contacting prospective businesses identified as having real potential as a customer from an inbound lead flow.
- Educate potential customers on what the company has to offer, and gain insight into their business needs.
- Use targeted questions and your natural rapport building skills to understand client's business strategy and how we at the company can contribute to their success.
- Providing qualified, informative leads in our CRM database for Account Executives to pursue, and initial liaison scheduling.
- Experience in prospecting sales: You are comfortable and confident in contacting potential customers. You maintain a professional and courteous manner when conducting phone calls, polished in asking questions and sharing information with others.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills: You love engaging with new people and companies and thrive on making successful connections using your initiative, introducing companies to a product you are passionate about.
- A multi-tasker, you enjoy a busy, challenging role where you can take ownership of your success and contribute to a driven team.
- Able to connect business needs to high impact solutions.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Fluency in English
For applications: Please send your CV to Aoife Eakins at firstname.lastname@example.org