Are you a sales professional? Are you looking to grow and progress within a multinational company?
I am currently recruiting entry-level and experienced sales professionals for a leading popular social media platform for the DACH / German Market.
Who is hiring?
You will be working for a leading global professional services company based in Dublin, Ireland that is supporting a favourite social media company, well-known for their image sharing and save enabling features, drive the rollout of their unique digital marketing advertising solution to the EU Market.
What is the Job?
As our Sales Development Representative, you will contact small to medium and large-sized businesses within the DACH region and tell them how they can build brand awareness and increase product sales by using our unique digital marketing advertising solutions and analytics.
You will be finding creative ways to contact Advertisers and Marketing teams from different businesses and work closely with our Partner Managers to make sure it makes a significant difference as part of their digital campaigns by teaching them all the tools and features that the platform has to offer!
You can do this from the comfort of your lovely and relaxing home-office during the pandemic.
Every day you will…
- Reach out to Advertisers coming via both inbound and outbound lead data sources
- Outreach to advertisers using creative strategies around seasonal moments, product offerings, and more using a variety of outreach tools including email, phone, social platform messaging, etc.
- Create sales opportunities for Partner Managers in Salesforce
- Work closely with the SDR program lead to identify process improvements to increase quantity of leads, quality of leads, and speed of lead to opportunity conversion.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and grow relationships
- Build your own profile, experience, knowledge and skills to move on to a Partner or Account Manager role in our team.
To thrive in this role, you must…
- Be able to fluently read, write, speak and comprehend the German and English language
- Be able to speak and express your thoughts and ideas in a clear way both in writing and in speech
- Prove that you worked towards a target before
- Have a team-player mindset.
Why should you apply for this role?
- 2-year Fixed-term Contract with a competitive salary
- Career Growth and Progression opportunities due to fast-growth and expansion
- A friendly, unique and diverse multicultural team that fosters a positive, high-performing and celebratory team environment
- A central office in Dublin, City-Centre with facilities and amenities that you can go back to when the world goes back to normal
- Equipment to Work-from-Home and allowance provided
- Fully paid training on systems and tools
- Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
- Healthcare from day one
- Pension contributions and Share options
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie for a confidential and professional career consulting service (free of charge). I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you.
Kunden, Kundenservice, Kundenbetreuung, Kundensupport, Support, Deutsch, Deutsche, Deutscher, Deutsche in Irland, Deutsche Jobs in Irland, Arbeiten im Ausland, Jobs im Ausland, Deutsche Stellen, Deutsche Jobs, German speaking jobs, German jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Deutschland, Arbeiten in Irland, Working in Ireland, Technisch, technische, technischer, IT, Informationstechnologie, Information, Technologie, technischer Support, Software, Hardware, Computer, SAP,Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line , 1st-line, 2nd, erfahren, Arbeitserfahrung, erster Job, entry level, Arbeitsstelle, Eire, Ireland, Irland, irisch, irische, irish, Absolvent, Berufseinsteiger, Berufserfahrung, ohne, mit, Gehalt, Auslandserfahrung, ein Jahr in Irland, Möglichkeiten in Irland, allemand, German speakers, fliessend, Computer, Online, Kunden, Customer, customers, Irish, Irland, übersetzen, übersetzung, übersetzer, gehalt, Einkommen, Customers, customer service, customer service, online support, customer support, support, German, German, German, German in Ireland, German Jobs in Ireland, work abroad, jobs abroad, German authorities German Jobs, German Speaking Jobs, German Jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Germany, Working in Ireland, Working in Ireland, technical, technological, technical, IT, information technology, information technology, technical support, software, hardware, computer, SAP, Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line, 1st-line, 2nd, learn, work experience, first job, entry level, work location, Eire, Ireland, Ireland, irish, irish, graduates, young professionals, professional experience, without with, content, experience abroad, a year in Ireland, facilities in Ireland, allemand, German speakers, fluent, computer, online, client, customer, customers, Irish, Ireland, translating, translation, translator, salary, income,