Who is Hiring?
You will be hired for a Fortune 500 multinational company based in Dublin, Ireland. A leader in the professional consultancy and solutions provider industry. This company provides strategic consultancy services and operations solutions for their clients.
What is the Job?
As our Digital Rights Operation Agent, you will be assigned to work for one of their clients - one of the top social media platforms - to review fraudulent content and activity that is reported by users that violates their platform's policies, so they can use their social media safely.
Every day you will...
- Evaluate, label and identify patterns in suspicious activity
- Review and analyse user account details and watch out for indicators that determine whether it complies with the platform rules.
- Provide feedback to the team and the client on trends and indicators that you identified in your investigation
- Do the general data entry related tasks necessary for the role
- And when you get good at your job, you will provide suggestions on how to improve the process and workflows
To thrive in this role, you must...
- Be a user of social media products or have a general interest in social media
- Be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the German and English language
- Have good attention to detail in order review the task well.
- Be a good timekeeper
- Be familiar with how to use Microsoft Office (mainly excel) for updating progress
- Have Interpersonal skills - or you can just be kind human to others
- Have gone through secondary school education
- Salary: €28,000 basic + Performance Bonus + Free meals and Snacks on-site + Pension and Healthcare Contribution Schemes etc.
- Contract: 1 Year Fixed-term Contract (possibility for renewal and permanency)
- Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week), Flexible, Tuesday to Saturday with Shift Premium included
- Location: Based in Office in Dublin, Ireland (Essential Workforce)
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie