I am hiring fluent German Speakers for an entry-level sales position company that offers a broad range of personalized promotional products, including writing instruments, stationery, drinkware, bags, gifts, and trade show accessories, and operates via a network of more than 10 facilities across North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia
Top Reasons for applying for this role:
- No cold calling, leads are warm!
- No sales experience is required for this position as full training is provided, we just need motivation!
- You will have your flights reimbursed and give you temporary accommodation for the first 4 days
- You can either choose to work from anywhere in Ireland or work in their office in the beautiful and friendly Irish city of Dundalk.
- They invest in your career development and offer Continuous coaching, and mentoring
- You will get a chance to work in a highly multicultural environment and motivated people that organise, fun events for employees, friends, and family, even a Sports and Social club!
- Calling existing customers and generating increased sales
- Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets
- Ensure customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
- Verifying the order and customer details on-line
- Achieve weekly individual sales targets
- Attend weekly team catch up meetings
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our products and processes
- Receive on-going training, support and coaching from your supervisor
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
- Fluency in German and Intermediate English
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Passionate about delivering customer service and managing customer expectations
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Be a team player
For further info, please apply now for a confidential and professional career consulting service (free of charge). I will provide recruitment support such as your CV revision and interview coaching to find the ideal job for you.
About Cpl Global Talent
Cpl Global Talent is a specialised language recruitment division within Cpl Recruitment Ireland. We are a team of multilingual sourcing specialists with over 15 years of experience in recruiting for roles with language requirements. We work across multiple industries, in 52 different markets and our recruiters have a deep cultural understanding of each candidate and client's individual needs
Kunden, Kundenservice, Kundenbetreuung, Kundensupport, Support, Deutsch, Deutsche, Deutscher, Deutsche in Irland, Deutsche Jobs in Irland, Arbeiten im Ausland, Jobs im Ausland, Deutsche Stellen, Deutsche Jobs, German speaking jobs, German jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Deutschland, Arbeiten in Irland, Working in Ireland, Technisch, technische, technischer, IT, Informationstechnologie, Information, Technologie, technischer Support, Software, Hardware, Computer, SAP,Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line , 1st-line, 2nd, erfahren, Arbeitserfahrung, erster Job, entry level, Arbeitsstelle, Eire, Ireland, Irland, irisch, irische, irish, Absolvent, Berufseinsteiger, Berufserfahrung, ohne, mit, Gehalt, Auslandserfahrung, ein Jahr in Irland, Möglichkeiten in Irland, allemand, German speakers, fliessend, Computer, Online, Kunden, Customer, customers, Irish, Irland, übersetzen, übersetzung, übersetzer, gehalt, Einkommen, Customers, customer service, customer service, online support, customer support, support, German, German, German, German in Ireland, German Jobs in Ireland, work abroad, jobs abroad, German authorities German Jobs, German Speaking Jobs, German Jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Germany, Working in Ireland, Working in Ireland, technical, technological, technical, IT, information technology, information technology, technical support, software, hardware, computer, SAP, Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line, 1st-line, 2nd, learn, work experience, first job, entry level, work location, Eire, Ireland, Ireland, irish, irish, graduates, young professionals, professional experience, without with, content, experience abroad, a year in Ireland, facilities in Ireland, allemand, German speakers, fluent, computer, online, client, customer, customers, Irish, Ireland, translating, translation, translator, salary, income,