I am looking to speak to an experienced Team Lead for German Customer Support Team who is looking for a new opportunity in Dublin. Are you creative, enthusiastic customer oriented German speaker? If yes - I am looking forward to speak with you.
My client is a up-and-coming cloud-based web development company based in Dublin City Center. They provide a platform which helps businesses or individuals to create their own website and mobile sites using online drag and drop tools.
As business and customer base is growing, they are expanding their team and looking for team leads to join their friendly team. Fun environment, full training on the products and competitive pay/benefits are on offer.
The job and responsibilities:
- Mentor, advise, and lead the team members (customer care wizards)
- Set expectations of team performance based on feedback and transparency, while achieving their collective and individual goals.
- Lead by example, handling customer escalations with creative problem solving.
- Contribute to the growth of the department by interviewing potential team member in the hiring process.
- Influence the way the team supports the users and improve it to make sure users’ experience is the best possible.
Who are you?
- A tech-oriented team lead/manager with 1-2 years’ experience leading a customer-facing team
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence that have helped you build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues at various levels
- You can provide constructive feedback and respond to it just as well.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (Depending on experience - Negotiable)
- Permanent contract
- Amazing facilities with pool table, view on the canal, yoga/gym room...
- Free lunch
- Free snacks, coffee, tea
- Brand New office on the Docks and great work environment
- Healthcare from day one
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Paid training
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid sick days
- Share options
This company offers full training and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity or just a confidential chat about current openings for German speakers in Dublin, please send your CV through the link provided.