Our client, World’s Leading Tech Company is expanding their Business Operations team based in Barcelona and looking for strong self-motivated candidates who are passionate in customer service and policy compliance.
What you will do:
- Account Health Support Specialist is responsible in ensuring that Seller’s are complying to company policies.
- You will be responsible for cooperating with different stakeholders and use your problem solving and analytical skills to authenticate customers and accounts and dive deep on interactions between sellers and customers.
- You will be required to have a high degree of empathy and soft skills.
- In this role, you will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication externally and different internal departments such as risk analyst, risk engineers to accomplish goals.
- If successful, you will be able to redirect difficult conversations as you engage with pre-suspension and post-suspensions of sellers who are in poor standing.
- Fluent in English and German
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Clear, crisp, and proactive documentation of operational procedures required to tackle known risk related patterns.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented, time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work in fast paced dynamic environments where decisions are made without compromising on customer experience and financial losses.
- Team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in global team environment.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
- Proven ability to correctly identify fraud patterns.
- 25 paid holidays
- Permanent Contract
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Green Commute Transportation
- Employee Discount
- Location: Barcelona
- Working hours: Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm (on a 8 hours / day shift rotation basis with two days off per week) You will be required to work some weekends.