Sprache: Fließend Deutsch und Englisch
Ort: Dublin, Irland – auch von Zuhause aus arbeiten möglich, aber zum Anfangsdatum muss man in Irland leben
Vorteile: Bestandseinheiten, interaktives Training und Einführung, Ausbildungszulage von bis zu 4,000 Euro, Pension, Krankenversicherung, Lebensversicherung, Schutz bei Langzeiterkrankung, Frühstück und Mittagessen, 25 Urlaubstage, Fitnessstudio und Fitnesskurse, super Team
German Speaker – Opportunity in Customer Support – Wir suchen Dich
You love being in contact with people. You strive for seeing your business grow. Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Customer Support Specialist in a leading global software business, you will be responsible for working directly with our client’s customers through a multitude of channels as a valued resource and trusted advisor, helping their business grow. You will strive to deliver a human and helpful Support experience through creative problem-solving, a consultative approach, and a deep and thorough knowledge of how our client works.
Through working closely with your team, you will strive to help build a positive and inclusive environment, accepting of all differences that make our client’s Support a diverse and unique place to work.
Was erwartet Dich in dieser Karrieremöglichkeit?
· Develop a deep knowledge of our client’s software to remove technical barriers for our customers and help them navigate a variety of tools within our client’s business
· Partner with customers to effectively resolve issues through phone, live chat, and email communications, adapting to fluctuations in the volume of incoming inquiries
· Partner with our product and engineering teams to identify and diagnose software issues to fix and improve the product experience for our customers
· Communicate thoughtful, empathetic, and complete resolutions tailored to each customer, enabling them to grow better
· Collaborate cross-functionally within our client’s business to more deeply engage customers with our platform, and improve the overall customer experience
· Show composure, resilience, and flexibility in our client’s fast-paced ever-changing environment, and also as an internal advocate for evolving customer needs.
· Serve as a role model and trusted advisor on the team showcasing ownership of even the most complex and sensitive issues
Das solltest Du mitbringen
· Fully fluent in German and English
· Fulfilling & challenging feelings from creative problem-solving
· Self-motivation, always curious, and consistently eager to learn
· Thriving in a dynamic and collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
· Taking ownership of challenging scenarios and bring them to resolution
· Clear, professional, and informative communication style
· Interest in building technical skills and learning about HTML, CSS, APIs and more
Bewerbung: Schicke Deinen Lebenslauf zu Johanna Simon über email@example.com. Freue mich, von Dir zu hören!
Permanent, Full time, Covid, Graduate, Graduates, Absolvent, Absolventin, Opportunity, Career, Möglichkeit, Karriere, Neuer Weg, Customer Support, Kundenbetreuung, Dublin, Ireland, Irland, World-class support, Hervorragender Service, Serviceleistung, Work from Home, von Zuhause aus arbeiten, Global, Software, Business, Problem-solving, Probleme lösen, High-quality customer experience, Hochqualitative Kundenbetreuung, Support, Unterstützung, Management, Technical issues, Technische Probleme, Customer Relationship, Kundenbeziehung, Customer Satisfaction, Kundenzufriedenheit, Attention, Achtung geben, Proactive, Proaktiv, Vorausschauend, Mentoring, Betreuung, Integration, Team, Zusammenarbeit, Creativity, Kreativität, Enthusiasm, Enthusiasmus, Customer-oriented, Kundenorientiert, Experience, Erfahrung, Customer service related, Kundenbezogen, Motivation, Communication skills, Kommunikationsfähigkeit, German, Deutsch, English, Englisch, Multilingual, Mehrsprachig, Prioritize, Priorisieren, Workload, Arbeitsbelastung, Deadlines, Time Management, Zeitmanagement, Application