This is a unique opportunity to take on a key role in global AR strategy execution.
- Consolidate and execute company's worldwide Order-to-Cash governance and management system
- Make improvements and develop strategy on cash flow, AR collection and claim management
- Lead transformation processes with automation, digitalization and standardization
- Collaborate with Treasury, Contract, Sales and IT department
- Participate in weekly calls with Business unit CFOs
- University education in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 15 years of experience in Accounting and Finance related to Order-to-cash or Credit
- Experience with managing accounting and finance operations on global scope
- Experience with transformation of accounting and finance processes (standardization, automation, digitalization)
- Ability to manage a team and communicate with stakeholders worldwide
- Strategic thinking and focus on process improvement
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
Performance Annual Bonus
Extra Vacation Days
Company Car, Laptop, Phone
Medical care program
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.