An opportunity has arisen for an Asset Planner to join a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company.
Location: Macclesfield - Remote working for the foreseeable but needs to be commutable to Macclesfield
Pay rate: £300 per day PAYE - £400 per day umbrella company / LTD company
Duration: 12 months
• Aligned to a brand, you will partner with the Supply Chain Lead to drive the execution of the agreed brand strategy within the above horizon. Working in partnership, you will act as the primary GES interface into the Global Supply Planner.
• You will also work very closely with Supply Chain Co-ordinators aligned to your brand to ensure a continuity of supply is also maintained in the 0-13 week horizon.
• In this integral role, you will take overall accountability for the delivery of agreed GES commitments to the Global supply chain plan, within the boundaries of the products they represent.
• You will ensure that supply is secure, ensuring that customer service levels are achieved and inventory levels are optimised.
• Planning and agreeing the inventory volumes for your brands, and executing these against the inventory budget is key. Accountability will also extend to the delivery of the agreed inventory budget.
• Tracking inventory vs target, you will be expected to deploy the corrective action to ensure inventory target is delivered.
• Representing GES in contributing to the Global Monthly Product Sales and Operating Planning (S&OP) process for assigned assets, in line with the global planning calendar, you will manage demand and supply exceptions, raising any issues and subsequently updating the local site plan based on agreed solutions.
• You will also be accountable for the stock calculation/renewal process for products produced by GES, and for undertaking scenario planning of volumes and capacities.
• You will be required to regularly maintain, refresh and challenge standard tactical capacity outlooks for 3rd Party Assets on the brands supported, ensuring supply and demand is balanced and mitigate against any risk to supply in collaboration with the Global Supply Planner and Supply Chain Lead.
• You will also be expected to develop local options and execute supply solutions, communicating the associated risks, and support issue resolution impacting supported brands within the 3 – 24 month horizon.
Experience/ Qualifications Required:
• A degree or equivalent in Business, Logistics, Sciences or Engineering is preferred, equivalent experience will be taken into account.
• Robust understanding of and contributing to an S&OP process.
• Commercial experience is a plus.
• SAP ERP (MRP) Knowledge
• Extensive experience in a Supply Chain Environment (Manufacturing, Planning)
• Advanced supply chain (capacity and inventory) planning skills
• Experience in managing and developing solutions for supply chain events.
• Understanding of different supply methods (IRL, VMI/CMI, Flow, Kanban).
• Understanding of supply chain planning parameters, master data and master data integrity & quality.
• Experience in collaboration with the key interfaces within the end to end supply chain, with manufacturing and between supply chain and commercial functions –
• Excellent communications and collaboration skills required to manage a multitude of customers and stakeholders, both internal and external to the company
• Proficient in using key Lean Tools
Please apply by sending your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org