A global pharmaceutical client of mine is now in need of a global clinical trial transparency senior associate to come on board their team in Hertfordshire. The global clinical trial senior associate will be expected to perform all aspects of clinical trials registration and results posting on databases worldwide (disclosure operations process).
Core skills and experiences required: -
- Experience registering and posting of results on databases worldwide in line with global policy, procedures and regulations.
- Experience working with databases such as clinicaltrials.gov and EudraCT.
- Experience working with internal teams globally to ensure data disclosure obligations are being met (EU, US, Japan, China, other Asian countries)
- Vendor management experience (tracking, summary writing and posting of information)
- Experience with working to FDA, EMA, MHRA and other regulatory standards.
- Knowledge of disclosure rules such as FDAAA801, EudraCT, PhRMA/EFPIA ETC.
- IT Proficient with MS Office (especially MS Excel), SharePoint and Documentum
This is an exciting new position for a global clinical trial transparency senior associate to join a growing team. If you feel like you would be suitable for the role of global clinical trial transparency senior associate, please apply directly. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be suitable for the role as a global clinical trial transparency senior associate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the opportunity.
Global Clinical Trial Transparency Senior Associate – Permanent – £43,000 + Bonus + Benefits